| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

New Design

Chirag950 , 08-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Hello guys!
I am new to schematics and PCB designing. I have recently tried designing a schematic but, I am not sure whether this design would work or not.
Can you guys help me find out mistakes in this particular design.
qdrives , 08-08-2023, 02:16 PM
No a detailed review but here are some remarks.
1) Put power (+) to the top and Gnd to the bottom.
2) Do not place the Gnd symbol up-side-down.
3) There is no need for the opto-couplers in the output. 1k from a 3V3 device to the base of the transistor to drive the relay.
4) Add some descriptive texts to state what that section does. Ie. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OsM8lG-tR3A
5) Try to have inputs on the left and outputs to the right.
Comments:
Chirag950, 08-08-2023, 10:56 PM
We have just attached four header pins to the input part that, I can manage. What I really need to know is that, can I put this design into final production. Will it work. I am not able to rectify it.
robertferanec , 08-10-2023, 11:48 PM
@Chirag950 is there a specific area or specific connection where you think may be a problem or you have concerns about?
Comments:
Chirag950, 08-10-2023, 11:59 PM
With due respect, I am worried about the Ethernet working with esp32. The main concern in the schematic is whether the Ethernet design would work fine or not? If not, what changes do I have to make.
robertferanec , 08-14-2023, 11:24 PM
If you are not sure about Ethernet, I would recommend to find and existing development board with the connection you need and do exactly the same on your board.
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?