| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

Course certification feedback time?

benishor , 03-19-2022, 03:34 AM
Hi student fellows,

I purchased Phil's course back in January and finally managed to find the time to complete it. I sent my certification request on 9th of march but haven't received any news until now.

How long did it take for you to receive feedback on the certification request?

Thank you!
Adrian
phils-lab , 03-19-2022, 04:08 AM
Hi Adrian,

Course certificates take a bit of time, as I have been rather busy the last few weeks and I do check your designs in detail. Sorry for the delay and I'll get yours back to you this weekend.

Best,
Phil
benishor , 03-19-2022, 04:34 AM
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your reply. No problem with the delay, it is good to know my design reached you.
Your course was very informative and detailed on very many plans and you are a talented educator. It was simply a pleasure to take this course.

Thanks again for all your help and guidance!

All the best,
Adrian
benishor , 03-28-2022, 03:27 AM
Hi Pil,

I received your feedback and most probably the issue is caused by me having used KiCad nightly version (what is to become v7). I managed to do some hacks and make the project open with KiCad 6.0.4 which is stable. Unfortunately I didn't find a way to re-upload the files. Is there any other way I can reach you?

Thank you,
Adrian
phils-lab , 03-28-2022, 03:43 AM
Hi Adrian,

Yes, I suspect that'll be the problem. Could you please send your files to: phil@phils-lab.net

Thanks,
Phil
benishor , 03-28-2022, 04:31 AM
Hi Phil,

I sent them. Hope all is good.

Best,
Adrian
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?