| FORUM

FEDEVEL
Platform forum

About MatchedLengths_InPairs error within xSignal

mulfycrowh , 08-28-2023, 05:49 AM
Hi everyone,
I have a CLK path for Displayport with several components: common mode choke, jumper resistors, protection diodes.
I set up 2 xSignals from source to end, set up a class embedding both of them and applied a rule MatchedLength for the class.
I did that because it was impossible to tune one of the pair between the connector and the protection diode.
While having no error with the rule applied to the class, I am still having the error from the rule MatchedLengths_InPairs for the section between the connector and the protection diode.
How do I get rid of it?

Thanks.
qdrives , 08-28-2023, 03:34 PM
Could it be that if there are overlapping track sections, that they all are still added?
Set the transparency of traces to a value that you can see if there is some overlap.

Length matching is an end-to-end measurement, right? it should be from the connector to the resistors.
mulfycrowh , 08-28-2023, 05:56 AM
The path is highlighted.
qdrives , 08-28-2023, 03:34 PM
Could it be that if there are overlapping track sections, that they all are still added?
Set the transparency of traces to a value that you can see if there is some overlap.

Length matching is an end-to-end measurement, right? it should be from the connector to the resistors.
mulfycrowh , 08-28-2023, 03:38 PM
Might be ... I am going to check ... thanks
mulfycrowh , 08-28-2023, 05:22 PM
@qdrives Qdrives, you're right: overlapping tracks. Thank you very much: The path is free to production. We are going to see the quotes ...
Use our interactive Discord forum to reply or ask new questions.
Discord invite
Discord forum link (after invitation)

Didn't find what you were looking for?