High Speed PCB Design – FREE Presentation
What will you learn?
You will learn practical things about what’s important and how to do High Speed Design PCB Layout (DDR3, PCIE, SATA, Ethernet, etc.).
This presentation is for Students, Hardware Design Engineers and Professionals who are designing or would like to design CPU boards (e.g. ARM, x86, …)
About the presenter
Robert has designed number of advanced x86 and ARM processor boards, including Intel i7 and Intel ATOM motherboards.
20th May 2015, 12:30pm – 4:30pm, Duration 4 hours
22-28 Norfolk Square,
Paddington, London W2 1RS
What you will learn about
- What is important in high speed design
- Crosstalk (how to calculate crosstalk)
- Stackup (how to design stackup, number of layers, layer ordering)
- Impedance (how to calculate impedance)
- DDR2 / DDR3 memory layout (how to do memory layout, rules, topology, fanout, pin swapping, length matching, a few words about simulating memory interface)
- The most common high speed design rules (how to route high speed signals, buses, clocks, …)