PCB Layout Training with Consulation
Your engineers will learn and practice on a real project with DDR3 memories and high speed interfaces such PCIE, SATA, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet, LVDS, etc. Ideal for companies which are moving from microcontrollers to the high speed ARM boards. Very helpful for a company starting with Freescale iMX6 CPU.
Just let me know the dates which will be the best for you, contact me here >>
What you will learn about
- DDR3 Layout (T-branch vs Fly-by topology, DDR3 length matching, DDR3 layout procedure, bit/byte swapping, read/write leveling, about DDR3 simulation)
- Crosstalk (how to minimize and how to calculate a crosstalk between two tracks)
- Impedance (the most common impedances, how to calculate impedance)
- Stackup (how to design a PCB stackup, how to decide on number of layers and layer order)
- High Speed Design Rules (the most common high speed design rules, how to route buses, differential pairs, clocks, sensitive signals)
- Placement (Decoupling capacitors, termination resistors, …)
- Layout process (Describes the full layout procedure – starting from component placement and finishing by generating manufacturing outputs)
2400 USD / day (up to 5 people),
1 Day Training + 1 Day Consultation (Day: 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm)
At your company. This training is available in San Francisco & Los Angeles area.
Projector + a computer with Altium (at least one for 2 people)